What Information We Collect
Information About User Order
We may collect information about order you provide to the Services. For example, sender’s name, sender’s phone number, recipient’s name, recipient’s address, recipient’s phone number, items, shop information, delivery location address and order history, email address, payment type, bank account details(account holder name, account number, bank name). This information allows us to improve the Services and provide additional features and functionality.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services such as: access time; device ID or other unique identifier; IP address; mac address; language information; device name and model; locale and timezone; geo-location data; carrier provider; operating system information; your activities within the Services; and the length of time that you are logged in. And we may automatically collect information about your Food Book : MID; display name; profile. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Information We Collect
In general, we use the information we collect from and about you to provide and operate the Services, respond to your requests, and to provide customer service and technical support. We may also use information:
- To tailor the information that we may send or display to you, offer location customization, send you push notifications and alerts, order again, recommend an item, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services.
- To deliver targeted marketing, targeted advertising, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- To send you notices, order confirmation and communication.
- To verify your identity and prevent spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
Background Location Policy
- We requesting access to location in the background for user easy to find location of the Biker to know when user will get the food that order and where is Biker delivery the order to.
How We Share Information
We may transfer the information we have collected to another company in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
In Response to Legal Process
We also may disclose the information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process. For example, we may share your IP address or other identifier, your location information, or any other information we have collected about you and your device.
To Protect Us and Others
We also may disclose information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Food Book is involved.
Aggregate and De-Identified Information
We may also share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
We may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device or by changing your Food Book settings.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically.